KPK BREEDING GROUND FOR HEALTHY PROFITS
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is one of the most legendary places on earth. It is gateway to the Subcontinent, since times immemorial, it has witnessed migration-waves of people, campaigns of conquerors, flow of innumerable caravans of commerce, influx of intellectuals, artists, poets and saints from the north into its fertile valleys and onwards to the plains of the Punjab, Sindh and beyond the Indus to South Asia.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is largely located on the Iranian plateau and Eurasian land plate, while peripheral eastern regions are located near the Indian subcontinent and this has led to seismic activity in the past. It covers an area of 74,521 km (28,773 sq mi). Geographically the province could be divided into two zones: the northern one extending from the ranges of the Hindu Kush to the borders of Peshawar basin; and the southern one extending from Peshawar
to the Derajat basin.
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has established Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Investment and Trade (KPBOIT) to help in creating an enabling environment and to achieve economic prosperity and growth by attracting local as well as foreign investment in the Province. KP-BOIT has brought together dynamic Board members and actuated a team that comprises eminent personnel of public and private sectors. Mr. Mohsin Aziz, The prominent industrialist of the Province is the Vice Chairman of KPBOIT who is monitoring the activities of the Board.
1.Theme Adventure Park at Nathiagali.
2. Modernization of Ayubia Chairlift Resort.
3. Tourist Recreation, Sports Facilities, Theme Park at Hund, District Swabi.
4. Tourist Recreation, Sports Facilities, Theme Park at Kheshki, District Nowshera.
5. Outsourcing of Government Rest Houses.
6. Tourism Resort at Takht-i-Bhai Cultural Archaeological Ruins.
1. Date Farming and Processing Unit at Dera Ismail Khan.
2. Sheep Farming at Jaba, Mansehra (Wool, Mutton Production and Processing).
1. Model Town Peshawar (Sports City).
MINES & MINERALS
1. Cement Plant based on Limestone Deposits.
2. Exploration of Metallic and Non-Metallic Minerals (Blocks).
3. Marble and Granite Quarrying and Processing / Investment in Dimension Stones.
1. Hydel Power Generation Projects.
2. Investment Opportunities in Oil and Gas Exploration & Production.
3. Combined Gas Cycle 400 MW (400 X 1 or 200-225 X 2).
4. Refinery (Up to 50,000 BPD).
Modernization of Ayubia ChairliftResort:
The resort of Ayubia is located in Galliat, Hazara Division, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Galliat is a narrow mountainous strip situated roughly 50-80 KM to the North – East of Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan extending on both sides
of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – Punjab border, between Abbottabad and Murree. It is one of the most frequently visited destination by large number of tourists in all seasons due to its round the year accessibility except few days in winter due to heavy snowfall. The area is well connected by all weather metalled road. Ayubia is also surrounded by other beautiful spots including Nathiagali, Changla Gali and Khaira Gali.